SUMMARY OF RULES
- Pupils should attend their classes punctually and should come to school with a lot of preparations.
- Pupils should show respect and reverence to the school authorities and staff.
- Students will not be allowed to go out of the school without a Gate Pass during school hours or during lunch hour.
- Due attention as should be paid to the personal hygiene.
- The usage of cell phones in the school by the students is strictly prohibited.
- Any dangerous weapons/electrical gadgets as should not be brought to school.
- Pupils should keep the classrooms and the school premises absolutely clean.
- Someone strictly forbidden them from scribbling on the wall, furniture or any part of the school premises.
- Any damage done to the school property will be paid for according to the discretion of the Principal.
- Students should be courteous and polite to their companions.
- Students should be regular and punctual to the school.
- Attendance is compulsory on the reopening day.
- A minimum of 90% attendance is required for the promotion to the next higher class.
- The students who fall sick as should submit a medical certificate along with parent’s letter on the date of joining.
- Pupils who absent themselves from examinations without adequate reasons will be treated as failed.
- Students have a good sense of social justice so that the transition makes them socially responsible.
- Children should come to school in neat proper uniform.
- They should not wear precious ornaments to school.
- Students should ensure that the nails are cut, their teeth cleaned and their hair properly combed and braided.
- Parents should not disturb the teachers during working hours they may meet them after 3.30 p.m.
- Parents desirous of meeting the Principal can meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays alone between 3.30 p.m and 4.30 p.m.
- Parents who wish to withdraw their children from school should intimate the school office & should pay full pay fees of that academic year.
- Parents must inform the school whenever there is a change in address and mobile number.